Brammer, R. (2012). Diversity in counseling
Pacific Grove, CA: Brooks/Cole.
Buy/rent/download a copy HERE
1. Brammer, R. & Ginicola, M. (2017). Gender Minorities. In M. M. Ginicola, J. Filmore, & C. Smith (Eds.), Counseling for Gender, Affectional Orientation and Identity Issues: Developing Multicultural Competence with the LGBTQI+ Population. Alexandria, VA: American Counseling Association.
2. Brammer, R. (2014). Gender, sexual identity and cultural issues and the student athlete. In A. Zagelbaum (Ed.), Working with student athletes.
New York: Routledge
3. Marrs, H., Sigler, E., & Brammer, R. (2012). Gender, masculinity, femininity, and help seeking in college. Masculinities and Social Change, 3.
Available at http://www.hipatiapress.info/hpjournals/index.php/mcs/article/view/392
4. Brammer, R. (2010). African immigrant families. In A. Zagelbaum & J. Carlson (Eds.), Working with immigrant families: A practical guide for counselors.
New York: Routledge.
5. Brammer, R. (2009). AIDS, Sexuality, and Spirituality. Journal of GLBT Family Studies, 5
(3), 203 214.
6. Hargrave, T. D., Brammer, R. and McDuff, L. (2008). It isn't right! The need to redress experiences of injustice in child abuse and neglect. In R. E. Lee and J. B. Whiting (Eds.), Foster care therapist handbook: Relational approaches to the children and their families
(pp. 307 330). Washington, D. C.: Child Welfare League of America.
7. Brammer, R. & Hargrave, T. (2006). Parallel process in supervision: More than a psychoanalytic tool. Juncture, The newsletter of the Texas Association of Counselor Education and Supervision,
8. Hargrave, T. & Brammer, R. (2006). Communication, systems and misconduct with adolescent students. The Journal of School Public Relations 27
9. Brammer, R. (2006). Spiritual crises: The psychological aftermath of Katrina. Journal of Integrative Psychology, 5
10. Hargrave, T.D. & Brammer, R. (2005). Determining the effectiveness of premarital education delivery methods. The Journal of the Texas Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, 9
. Available at http://www.txmft.org/
11. Mathews, J. G., Guarino, A. J., & Brammer, R. (2004). An analysis of student achievement using data from a southern state report card: Why some low SES schools are successful and others are not. Journal of Integrative Psychology, 4,